- 1 recipe I-Can’t-Believe-They’re-Not-Fried Tortilla Chips or a 12-ounce bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups warm Quick Bean and Corn Vegetarian Chili
- 6 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese, vegan or dairy
- 3/4 cup canned sliced ripe black olives
- Optional Toppings: sliced radishes, halved and salted cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh cilantro, sliced jalapenos (fresh or pickled), sliced red onion (fresh or Quick Pickled Pink Onions) your favorite salsa, Simple Guacamole, Instant Sour Cream, your favorite hot sauces
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Working a third at a time, layer a portion of chips, chili, cheese, and olives in a 10-inch skillet (cast iron if you’ve got it). Bake until heated through, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately with any or all of the suggested toppings.