Chickpea & Summer Vegetable Stew
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Yield: 4 people
*Serve over a bed of couscous. To make couscous, pour 2 cups of boiling water over 2 cups of couscous and 1 teaspoon of salt. Cover immediately with plastic wrap and let stand until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Uncover and scrape couscous with a fork to fluff.
- 1/2 recipe Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 1 can (15-16 oz) chickpeas, undrained
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried
- Warm all ingredients in a large pot to heat through. Spoon a portion onto a bed of couscous* and serve.