As Planetarians, we try to do better for the Earth, and by extension ourselves, or vice-versa. What we do, say, purchase, eat – and don’t – becomes part of our core-being. In preparation for Earth Day, we’re asking you to try something significantly new. Action, people, action!
- Join a road-side clean-up project.
- Help your neighbor rake leaves.
- Write-call-text your legislators and demand improved environmental laws.
- Turn your compost pile.
- Donate to your favorite environmental organization.
- Make an appointment for an energy audit or solar evaluation.
- Test drive an electric vehicle or bike.
- Get outside!
Every Day is Earth Day for Planetarians. We are role-models and our visibility counts. Thank You, Earth.
Laura & Gil
Our friends Laura & Gil Richardson are, in their own words, “imperfect” but they are much further down this Planetarian path than anyone I know. They are a treasure trove of sustainable living inspiration and we’ve asked them to share one simple swap per week that they’ve made (and the products they love) in hopes it might inspire you to make them, too.