Parsley Potato Salad with Cornichons and Capers
- 1 recipe Easy Potato Salad Base using white wine vinegar for drizzling
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced or 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1/4 cup each: sliced cornichons and drained capers Salt and ground black pepper
- Prepare Easy Potato Salad Base. Mix oil, parsley, scallions, cornichons, and capers in a small bowl. Add dressing to potatoes; toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasonings, including salt, pepper, and additional vinegar; toss again. Serve.