There was a time, before I started Planetarian Life, when I completely avoided all news and content related to climate change. It was too difficult and too overwhelming; my primary emotion was despair.
Since launching Planetarian Life in May 2021, I’ve started reading books and articles on climate, listening to podcasts, and watching documentaries.
The good news is, I feel better consuming it – in moderation – than avoiding it completely. I’ve also learned a lot. As a result, my outlook, lifestyle, and way of thinking have further changed.
To get you started, we’re sharing some action- and solutions- oriented climate content that will educate & inspire you! If you have a favorite, I’d love to hear about it. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How To Save a Planet (my favorite)
- For What It’s Earth
- TILClimate (Today I Learned: Climate)
- Reversing Climate Change
- All We Can Save: Truth, Courage, and Solutions for the Climate Crisis (my favorite)
- Speed & Scale: An Action Plan for Solving our Climate Crisis Now
- A Bigger Picture: My Fight to Bring a New African Voice to the Climate Crisis
- Commanding Hope: The Power We Have to Renew a World in Peril
Looking for more inspiration to be a greener, more Planetarian version of yourself this year? Sign-up to receive our weekly “Greener You” Challenges!