Whether it’s a slice from a dull knife, papercut, or bug bite, protecting small, painful wounds from further distress improves healing. While not the largest contributor to overflowing landfills, each piece of plastic remains in our environment for eons.
How exciting to find – and use – PATCH Eco First-Aid Bandages!
A recent painful cut required quick covering. The PATCH remained in place after handwashing two loads of dishes, wearing gardening gloves, and showering. When finally removed, the cut had healed. Hoorah!
- Made of bamboo fiber, coconut butter, aloe-vera, and/or charcoal.
- No plastic, silicone, latex, parabens, or weird chemicals.
- Fast to compost. Faster to heal!
- Hypoallergenic: A LOT of folks have reactions to conventional bandages.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Fun colors and patterns soothe all ages.
- A tree is planted for each order placed.
- Certified B-Corp.
- Available in bulk as wholesale.
Heal your ouchie and heal the planet!
Laura & Gil
Our friends Laura & Gil Richardson are, in their own words, “imperfect” but they are much further down this Planetarian path than anyone I know. They are a treasure trove of sustainable living inspiration and we’ve asked them to share one simple swap per week that they’ve made (and the products they love) in hopes it might inspire you to make them, too.