If you like, sprinkle each portion with a little vegan Parm.
- 1 pound bite-size pasta such as rigata
- 1/2 recipe (about 4 cups) Cream-Style Corn, warm or at room temperature
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallion greens left from Cream-Style Corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Bring a generous 2 quarts of water and 1 tablespoon of table salt to boil in a large pot. Using back of the box cooking times as a guide, add pasta and cook until al dente, stirring several times at the beginning to prevent sticking. With a large bowl under the strainer to catch the liquid, drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
Add Cream-Style Corn, scallions, sundried tomatoes, and basil; toss to coat, adding additional pasta water, if needed. Serve.