This is more than you need for a dipping sauce, but if you’re like us, it’s nice to have leftover creamy Planetarian dressing around for salads and crudité. If not, the recipe halves easily.
- 1 cup each: vegan mayonnaise and Planetarian Instant Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup unflavored creamer, such as oat
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup each: thinly sliced scallion greens and chopped parsley and dill
- Salt and ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, creamer, vinegar, garlic, scallions, parsley, dill and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings. Store in a covered container and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Can be refrigerated for a week or more.)